Accessibility in FrontDesk is always a top priority
We want FrontDesk to be accessible for all. How good is a system, if it cannot be used?
FrontDesk’s platform, such as the public-facing reservation sites, are WCAG 2.1 compliant. This means, we always adjust colors, fonts, contrast etc. to ensure our sites are accessible. We work with both internal and external accessibility consultants to ensure that our products can be used by all.
By living up to international standards and getting inputs from both clients and external accessibility consultants, we continuously update and develop both our software and hardware, so no-one is left behind.
When developing and launching new features, our team of Quality Assurance Testers also go through stringent accessibility procedures.
Accessible online bookings
Our system should be for all. Therefore, we do our utmost to ensure the right practices are taken when developing our platform. This includes amongst other areas the following areas:
- WCAG 2.1 compliant
- Level AAA complaint
- Optimized for screen readers
- Use of correct colors for contrast
- Use of correct font size for easy readability
Accessible Smart Kiosk
The elegant Smart Kiosk
- Height: 122 cm / 48″ (highest touch point)
- Black steel with 1mm stainless steel plate front and back
- 21.5″ touch screen and IR scanner for ID cards, QR codes
- Ticket dispenser
- Tactile keypad
- Sound stick
- Baseplate with rounded edges
- Vinyl wrap with your own design
Read more about our Smart Kiosk here