Let FrontDesk greet you!
It’s sleek, modern and Danish design awaits your customers. FrontDesk offers Smart Kiosks and Smart Tablets that makes it incredibly easy for customers to check-in.
Before FrontDesk, staff had no choice but to wait in the lobby before the guest arrived. With FrontDesk these days are gone as staff is automatically notified when a guest checks in using either the kiosk or mobile check-in.
In larger service centers, FrontDesk intuitive Employee App alerts staff once a customer has checked in – or booked a same-day reservation – on the kiosk. Through the Employee App, staff can track how many citizens are waiting, how long they have been waiting, and which service they are waiting for.
The kiosk is, in short, a key piece in your queue management strategy. If you want to eliminate queuing, this is it.
What is included?
- Smart visitation directly on the terminal
- Infrared scanner for IDs, QR codes etc
- 21.5″ touch screen
- Language selection
- QR code on number ticket
- Reserved appointments are automatically integrated into the queue system
- Possibility to reserve time directly on the terminal
- Automatic message via text message or e-mail to meeting organizer when citizen has arrived
- Print information directly on the terminal
Lots of great features!
Handle walk-ins on the spot
Let the Smart Kiosk handle walk-ins by providing a seamless booking experience.
Check in for your appointment
Use the Smart Kiosk to check-in for your appointment. Staff is instantly notified of a check-in.
Print tickets with relevant information
Print tickets directly from the Smart Kiosk. The tickets are easily customized with your own logo, text, QR codes etc.
Integrated with online bookings
All available times seen on the Smart Kiosk are seamlessly integrated with the same available times seen online. Don’t worry about double bookings.
We are bilingual!
Need various languages? It is easy to change languages on the Smart Kiosk. Do you want Danish? No problem.
Only needs an internet connection
Our Smart Kiosks only need an internet connection to run. All changes are made by you from your office and applied instantly. Oh – it needs power as well.
Works on a tablet too!
The FrontDesk Kiosk also runs on a tablet. This makes it easy for floor walkers to greet your customers. Others use the tablets to handle locations, where staff’s presence is needed:
- Immunization sites such as flu vaccination, COVID19 vaccination etc.
- Highly specialized areas, such as courthouse, recreation etc. requiring staff to be present
- Physical limitations where a full scale FrontDesk kiosk cannot be installed
- Visitor management, where staff needs to check e.g. contractors in/out
In short, the FrontDesk Smart Tablet is a versatile way to get started with queue management. It is easy to connect a table printer to the tablet. This way, customers can still receive the customized printed tickets.
Want to know more about the different kiosks?
What else is included?
- Cancelled times are instantly available on the kiosk
- Easily insert pre-screening questions
- Kiosks can be shared across departments
- Get statistics on kiosk use and optimize the flow
- Let customers use either phone number or booking code to check in
- Set specific rules to e.g. disallow same-day reservations
- Disable printing of tickets
- Visitor Management – allow for both check-in and check-out