Hiring: Sales Manager for a high-growth Danish company in Canada
FrontDesk Queue Management Systems Inc. (FrontDesk) is a fast-growing company located in Toronto, Canada. Our main objective is to eliminate all queuing, enable online bookings and manage visitors in public offices. The company was born in Denmark – the world’s most digital public sector – and has since been introduced in several new markets worldwide.
The North American part of FrontDesk stands for roughly 50% of the total global revenue. We need to continue our growth and you will play a key part. Most FrontDesk clients are public sector in all levels of government. We take pride in delivering solutions, support, and salesthe “Danish way”, which we believe is one of the foundations of our global success. In other words, we are consultants on a mission to reduce wait time for everyone.
As the Sales Manager for FrontDesk, you manage a portfolio of new and existing public sector accounts. Your objective will be to become a trusted partner and consultant by support each account to meet their current and future needs. You will also be responsible for growing our understanding of new public sector agencies.
Most importantly, you will proactively seek out new business opportunities, generate your own appointments and follow up leads from existing pipelines and other initiatives. You will establish a network of contacts and referrals which you will personally prospect for opportunities. This role will suit a proactive and ambitious sales professional with a proven track record of working within the North American Public Sector.
As the Sales Manager you will:
- Provide effective account management to existing clients
- Represent FrontDesk’s culture and nurture existing relationships
- Identify new business opportunities with existing clients
- Capture feedback from clients and leads on areas for service improvement and development
- Develop business plans to bring on and develop new and existing accounts
- Drive progress on pipeline(s) on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Ensure best practice in your account planning, pipeline forecasts etc.
- Gain referrals from customers and contacts to open doors to new customers
- Engage existing and new leads to develop and close new business
- Take personal responsibility for building and maintaining FrontDesk product and industry knowledge
- Provide feedback in a structured way to the relevant internal departments
- Achieve growth and retention targets
The successful Sales Manager will look something like this:
- Applicants should have a Public Sector sales background and be able to demonstrate previous success in this sector
- High calibre individual who brings gravitas and can play a vital role growing a Danish company in the North American market
- A strongly ethical approach to public sector business
- Sound business acumen & commercial/financial awareness
- Customer service led sales approach
- Prepared to help develop internal processes to meet customer needs whilst assisting them in developing their IT strategy using sound technical aptitude and solid solution selling skills
- North American travel and occasional global travel is a prerequisite of the role as well as a willingness to spend time at customer or agency locations as required
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with experience of managing own time and prioritizing own workload
- Enjoys working on own initiative and can influence and perhaps help build a global sales team
- Experience in North American Public Sector sales is preferred
- Previous experience working or serving in a North American Government is a plus
What FrontDesk offers:
- Working with an excellent set of current clients. All loving both the product and our people
- Working with the best queue, visitor and appointment management system in the market
- A lucrative bonus agreement besides your competitive base salary
- Flexible benefits, vacation and leave – we are a Danish company and we value our people
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. Diversity of experience, perspectives, and background create a better work environment and better products. Whatever your identity we will give your application fair consideration.
If you would like to apply, please send your resume using the form below: